Leveraging technology to COLLABORATE and CO-CREATE effectively
Take advantage of today’s technology and automation to guide your team and collaborators during the collaboration and co-creative process. Ensure your organization can leverage its collective intelligence without jeopardizing efficiency and productivity. Ro Fernandez will explain why collaborative and co-creative processes are key to success and how they are as easy to implement as if you were the only one thinking.
- “Collaboration is the process of two or more people, entities or organizations working together to complete a task or achieve a goal.” Co-creation is a way to directly collaborate with the consumer to design products and strategies that are centered on their needs. “Co-creation refers to the process in which organizations collaborate and gather input from consumers. This process often plays a central role from beginning to end of the project and helps organizations make informed decisions and build a product based on their customer’s needs.”
In both cases, the goal is to gather everyone’s perspectives, needs, and knowledge in one place at the right time. As more people participate in this process, the more complex it becomes. In reality, the thinking phase is one of the most complex phases of any project, and managers spend countless hours coordinating people, summarizing ideas, and getting things moving.
This event will teach you about exploring every perspective and making better informed decisions faster. How you can speed the collaboration and co-creative process – so you can be more responsive to the market and your competitors without limitations.
What would we talk about:
- Why collaboration and co-creation is essential to stay relevant.
- Three co-creation tools you should know.
- Think, think and think again. Coming to collaborative and co-creative sessions prepare to bring raw ideas to the next level.
- How to take advantage of technology and process automation to collaborate and co-create asynchronously
- Making informed decisions to respond to a global economy depends on your ability to collaborate with a diverse team and stakeholders globally.
- 5 pm – Welcoming and Intro
- 5.10 – 5.30 – Ro’s presentation
- 5.30 – 6.00 pm – Q&A and open session to exchange experiences and insights.
If you want to follow up the Q&A after the event, you can use our Telegram group
Our Guest Speaker: Ro Fernandez
Ro is an innovator and international business consultant from Barcelona, Spain based in Canada. She initially started gathering tools and work frameworks for teams to collaborate and reduce friction during internal communications to ultimately empower teams to be more creative and have the agility to adapt to change. She believes that by changing how people work together, society can break through today’s challenges.